In Episode 6, Greg and Joey share their holiday knitting adventures. And Haiku.
- Knitting Pipeline Georgia Retreat
- Christmas Gifts
- Knitter’s Pride Karbonz — Greg and Joey both love these needles and are totally open to a sponsorship deal with Knitter’s Pride. Joey got a set of single-point straight needles.
- Signature Needles — Joey’s mom gave him a set of and he’s excited to knit something with them soon.
- The Sock Ruler — Greg got this from the Friends in Fiber etsy shop.
- Fix-a-stitch — Greg got this at his LYS, a great stocking stuffer.
- The Casual Friday Dog Sweater by Lion Brand Yarn — Joey knitted this for his dog (and cat?) (project page)
- Untangled by Samiha Qureshi — Joey knitted this for himself (project page)
- Checked and Square Socks, Top Down by Lara Neel from her Sock Architecture (affiliate link) book — this is Greg’s “conference call knitting” project (project page)
- Dyad Socks, Top Down by Lara Neel from her Sock Architecture (affiliate link) book — This is Greg’s #ChristmasDayCastOn project (project page)
- TINY tea leaves cardi by Melissa LaBarre — Greg is working on this cardigan for Blueberry (project page)
- Sesame Street
- Family Support Network of Central Carolina
- Julinanna’ Fibre — Greg is using Julianna’s yarn for his Dyad socks
- What shawl should Greg knit? Vote here!
- Rosanne Cash
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- A Coloring Book for Knitters (affiliate link)
- Additional music for this episode, “The Elevator Bossa Nova”, was provided by bensound.com
Listen To the Episode
Pardon Me (I Didn’t Knit That For You)
My first of this year's #ChristmasDayCastOn socks is complete! The toe is funky and cool. And the heel is super sweet. Pattern: Dyad by @laraneel (from #SockArchitecture) Yarn: Lucky Star Sock Yarn in Garland by @juliannapuccini (contrasting colors in Opal Natural) Needles: US1 #Karbonz by @knitterpride #OperationSockDrawer
This is the picture that Rosanne Cash retweeted:
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, or Amazon and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Joey is joeygibson on Ravelry, @joeygibson on Instagram, and also writes Joey Gibson’s Blog.