In Episode 9, Greg and Joey agree that Daylight Saving Time is horrible.
- Contest: We’re giving away a Fix-A-Stitch! Listen to the episode for details and sign up in the thread in our Ravelry group.
- Gramma’s Dishcloth (Grandmother’s 2nd Favorite) by PJ Allen — Greg incorporated the Red Heart Scrubby Yarn Joey gave him and is quite pleased with the results. (project page)
- Four-Stitch Ribbing Patterns by Charlene Schurch — Joey finished these socks. (project page)
- Christmas Candy Socks by Lara Neel from her Sock Architecture (affiliate link) book — this is Greg’s “conference call knitting” project (project page)
- Dyad Socks, Top Down by Lara Neel from her Sock Architecture (affiliate link) book — This is Greg’s #ChristmasDayCastOn project (project page)
- Joey’s trying to determine what kind of scarf to knit for his son.
- Greg’s unnamed hat design. He doesn’t have a project page for it yet.
- Fireflies Rising Shawlette by Helen Stewart — Greg is still about halfway done with this project (project page).
- Strie Socks, Top Down by Lara Neel from her Sock Architecture (affiliate link) book — Greg’s newest socks cast-on. He’s incorporating the Fish Lips Kiss Heel by Sox Therapist, and loving how the FLK Heel is working out (project page).
- Sock Architecture (affiliate link) by Lara Neel — Greg’s favorite sock book.
- Events — Greg is planning to attend all of these. If you go, too, please find him and say “hi!”
- Longmire — On Joey’s recommendation, Greg is now watching this. He’s enjoying it.
- House Of Cards — Greg put Longmire on hold when the new season of House Of Cards dropped.
- Daylight Saving Time — Greg and Joey are not fans of DST. It is bad for your health and the economy.
- Romper Room — “I see….”
- Toronto, Canada
- Vancouver, WA and Vancouver, Canada
- Oneonta, NY and Oneonta, AL
- Gwinnett County, GA
- “First try at a sweater” thread on reddit — Joey discovered he has at least one fangirl
- Count Rugen — he has six fingers on his right hand.
- Fallacy of Sunk Cost
- Winter Tech Forum — Joey has attended this conference for years. This year, he gave a lightning talk about knitting.
- TSA Travel Tips Tuesday – Knitting Needles and Needlepoint
- Additional music for this episode, “The Elevator Bossa Nova,” was provided by bensound.com
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, or Amazon and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Joey is joeygibson on Ravelry, @joeygibson on Instagram, and also writes Joey Gibson’s Blog.