In Episode 28, Greg and Joey talk about stealing, hiking, and music.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Thank you to the surge in listeners we’ve noticed. We don’t know where you’re from — please come introduce yourself in the Revelry group.
- Joey is working on the scarf for his son and is determined to finish it before his son’s birthday. This year.
- Greg finished his pair of Allons-y Socks (project page) with yarn from Knitcircus. The gradient yarn from Knitcircus is awesome to work with. In order to use the entirety of the gradient, he is knitting these socks toe-up. He’s using a 9″ circular needle for this sock and loving it.
- Greg started a new project: the Crosshatch shawl (project page).
- Don’t Steal Stuff
- The County Fair KAL is in full swing. Check out our Ravelry group for details.
- SAFF — October 27-29, 2017. Greg is planning on attending.
- Ol’ North State Knitting Guild — Greg is scheduled to speak at the September 11, 2017 meeting.
- Georgia Fiber Fest — September 7-9, 2017. Joey is planning on attending one of the days.
Listen To the Episode
View this post on Instagram
My @knitcircus_yarns Allons-y! socks came off the needles yesterday. I am so happy with this gradient, and the two cakes (of course) matched perfectly! I'm looking forward to washing, blocking, and weaving in the ends here. 'Cause I want to put these on my feet! #knitcircus #knitting #knittersofinstagram #operationsockdrawer
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Joey is joeygibson on Ravelry, @joeygibson on Instagram, and also writes Joey Gibson’s Blog.