In Episode 41, Greg and Pam talk about broken ribs, reference books, and needles.
- I am a Knitcrate Ambassador! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Thank you to
- Knitcrate Blog
- Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book (affiliate link)
- Actually Knitting (PAL KAL)
- Carolina Fiber Fest
Listen To the Episode
Hi guys! Last week @knittingdaddy Greg and I recorded for the next episode of the @unravelingpodcast. Guess what we talked about? Go ahead and guess! Give up? You will just have to wait until the episode is live. Be on the lookout for later today or tomorrow! . . . #knittingpodcast #knitstagram #knittersofinstagram #knitters #knitallthethings #knitterproblems #yarn #yarnlove #knittingneedles #knitterspride #chiagoo #chiagooneedles #ravelry #knittersofravelry
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.