In Episode 42, Greg and Pam talk about life, the universe, and everything.
- We are a Knitcrate Ambassador! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Thank you to
- Pam is working on Stormy Sky Shawl by lifeiscozy. Yarn is Indigo Dragonfly Chameleon Sock. (Project page)
- Pam is working on Mini Bubbles by Kieran Foley. Yarn is Wolle’s Yarn Creations Color Changing Cotton. (Project page)
- Pam is working FLK socks. Yarn is Lang Yarns Jawoll Cotton Stretch Color. (Project page)
- Pam is looking for an asymmetrical triangular shawl. Here is the bundle of ideas she started. She also mentioned the Vamping Shawl. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the episode thread on Ravelry for her.
- Greg and Pam reviewed the book Wool and Wine (affiliate link).
- Podcasts We Love
- Upcoming Events
- Pam talked about the Uptown Bag from Baa Berry Farms.
- Debi is offering 20% off until July 31. Use code TDF2018
- Pam’s Youtube Channel
- Knitting Math Tutorial
Listen To the Episode
My new #KnitCrate Membership arrived! Use the link in my my IG profile and the "KD20" coupon code to get 20% off your first month in a new ongoing subscription. . This month, KnitCrate drew vivid inspiration from their Modern Primary theme to introduce four beautiful colorways on their ultra-soft, squishy, Knitologie Bouncy Worsted. Bouncy Worsted has 180 yards of 100% Superwash Merino per skein. The colorway I got is "Dashboard" and I think it will make a fun cowl or shawl. In addition to the yarn, the Membership comes with 2 hanks of yarn and 2 patterns (1 knit, 1 crochet). It's a $48 retail value, but is all for $24.99 per month with FREE shipping (domestic AND international). . As always, thanks to @KnitCrate for supporting the #UnravelingPodcast! . #knitting #KnittersOfInstagram #UnravelYourKnitcrate
I added my #🐠👄😚👠 (pattern by @soxtherapist) to my socks during the #AllStarGame last night! Let’s see how quickly I zip down the foot to the toe! . Main yarn is @lanagrossa. Heel yarn is #OneTwistedTree by @prairiegirldanie (and it makes me love black sock yarn again!). #FlexiFlips Needles are @addi_by_selter / @skacelknitting. — #knitting #knittersofinstagram #operationsockdrawer #batterupkal18
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry, @FiberCrafty and @pammaher on Instagram, and owner of the FiberCrafty marketplace.