In Episode 35, Greg and Joey talk about degrees of separation, designing a hat, and hiking.
- We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
- Joey thanks everyone for their kind words and support as he steps back from the show. We’re all going to miss Joey.
- Joey provides an update on the scarf for his son.
- Greg finished socks for his mom (project page).
- Greg finished the Checkbox Cowl, pattern by Ellen M. Silva (project page).
- Greg finished the Tempest Hat, pattern by Emily Johannes (project page).
- Greg Finished the Safe Harbor cowl, pattern by Heather Zoppetti (project page).
- Greg finished a new hat design that he plans to release soon.
- Greg is working on the En Pointe Shawlette, pattern by Joyce Fassbender (project page).
- Greg is working on a couple of pair of socks for himself.
- Greg and Joey gave away a copy of Seed Stitch: Beyond Knit 1, Purl 1 (affiliate link) by Rosemary Drysdale. Thanks to Sixth & Spring Books from Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., we have a copy to give away to one of our listeners. Tune and see if you won!
- Almost all prizes from the County Fair KAL have been delivered. The remaining prizes will be going out soon.
- Ravellenic Games: The Unraveling Podcast is throwing in with Team Sasquatch for the Ravellenic Games.
- Sinead O’Connor Tears Up A Photo Of The Pope On Live TV
- What’s In Your Knitting Tool Kit? — a blog post written by Greg for KnitCrate
- Rugby World Cup
- AT Approach Trail
- Amicalola Falls State Park — check out Joey’s pictures in his Flickr album: Hiking to the Len Foote Hike Inn and Joey’s photos from the Amicalola Falls West Ridge Trail
- Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area — check out Joey’s pictures in his Flickr album: Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve
- Georgia Aquarium
Listen To the Episode
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: Unraveling with Greg and Joey
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Periscope: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Joey is joeygibson on Ravelry, @joeygibson on Instagram, and also writes Joey Gibson’s Blog.