In Episode 73, Greg and Pam discuss Elizabeth Zimmermann at the Old North State Knitting Guild meeting on September 9, 2019.
We are Knitcrate Ambassadors! Are you the kind of knitter who would enjoy receiving a surprise package of yarn in the mail every month? Then you need to sign up for a Knitcrate subscription. Every month, you will receive a selection of curated yarn, a pattern specifically paired to use with the yarn, and a treat. Use code KD20 at checkout for 20% off your first package when you sign up for a subscription.
FiberCrafty’s independently owned shops are stocked with yarn, fiber, project bags, stitch markers and more. With filter terms specific to yarn and fiber, the ability to save favorites, and a secure checkout process, it’s better than a 24 hour fiber festival! For shop owners, our easy to use interface makes selling online easy. FiberCrafty is owned by one woman that has a crazy love of yarn and knitting. Greg’s favorite feature? Pants are optional. Shop for your next project at FiberCrafty.
Listen To The Episode
The Opinionated Knitter (affiliate link)
- We talked about a lot of patterns throughout The Opinionated Knitter as we gave our presentation to the guild.
Current/Upcoming Unraveling Events
- Don’t forget our Elizabeth Zimmermann KAL! Have you made one of her patterns? Used a technique? Tell us about it!
- The Fairs and Festivals KAL is ongoing. We intend to draw for winners next episode.
- The Carolina Fiber Fest is March 13-14, 2020.
View this post on Instagram
Earlier this week, @fibercrafty Pam and I have a talk about Elizabeth Zimmermann at the @onsknitguild monthly meeting. It was tons of fun and I enjoyed getting to talk with so many people before and after the presentation. It was especially cool to hear some @unravelingpodcast listeners came out specifically because we were speaking. Thanks so much! #knitting #knittingdaddy #knittersofinstagram #unravelingpodcast #onsknitguild
Affiliate Link Disclosures
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click on a link to Craftsy, Cooperative Press, Amazon, or Knitcrate and subsequently make a purchase, we’ll receive a small commission from the sale. You pay the same, and the commissions will help cover our podcasting expenses. Our opinions are always our own, and we’re never compensated to endorse any particular product or service.
Find us all over the Internet
- Subscribe in iTunes: The Unraveling Podcast
- Podcast RSS Feed: Unraveling Podcast
- Twitter: @UnravelingPod
- Facebook: Unraveling Podcast
- Instagram: @UnravelingPodcast
- Ravelry Group: Unraveling Podcast
- Greg is KnittingDaddy on Ravelry, @KnittingDaddy on Instagram, and also writes the KnittingDaddy blog.
- Pam is pammaher on Ravelry, @FiberCrafty and @pammaher on Instagram, and owner of the FiberCrafty marketplace.